All BASS Combo sites are open today beginning at 7:00 AM. The EXCEPTIONS- Underwood Elementary reports to Richardson Elementary-800 NE Blackwell Rd., ph. 816-986-2231, and UW Cubbies is reporting to Great Beginnings Cubbies- 905 Bluestem, LS, 816-986-2491. We apologize for any delay in notification.
Spring Break is just around the corner! Click on the attached link for information on Spring Break as well as step by step instructions on how to enroll. Spring Break is for currently enrolled families.
Please check the field trip schedule included in this post to verify upcoming field trips for Kids Country and 3LYNX students. This does not include KC Cubbies programs. There were a few changes. BASS Field Trips 2016-17
Due to severe weather predictions and the Governor’s State of emergency, R-7 District Administration has directed all BASS programs to close at 4:00 today. Please proceed with caution but all Kids Country, 3LYNX and KC Cubbies students must be picked up by 4:00 today. Thank you for your attention to this and be safe as you travel.BASS Contact Numbers 2016-17
BASS Winter Break Schedule – All BASS programs will be open Dec. 21 – 23 and Jan. 3. We will be CLOSED from Dec. 26 – Jan. 2
As we analyze damage reports related to our district’s Connect2Learn Chromebooks, we typically see an increase in lost devices and accidents during three-day weekends and extended breaks from school.
With the Thanksgiving break approaching, we wanted to share the following tips with families.
Reminders about keeping R-7 Chromebooks safe during Thanksgiving break
As families make plans for the upcoming week, please also remember to take precautions to avoid lost devices and Chromebook mishaps.
- If traveling via airports, please remember to keep track of your child’s digital device so it isn’t lost in the screening area or on a plane.
- When staying with relatives or in a hotel/motel, keep close tabs on your child’s digital device throughout the visit. Also be sure that it is packed up for the return trip home so it isn’t left behind.
- Please pay close attention to where you leave Chromebooks especially when family and friends are visiting.
- Is the Chromebook out of reach of younger children in the home?
- Is the device stored in a place or area that is not accessible to pets?
- Always keep liquids and food away from your digital devices.
- When storing the device for several days, it is recommended that it not be left in a backpack for more than a day or two. Instead place it in a secure location and leave it on the charger if possible during times when it is not being used.
As always, we appreciate your efforts to keep your children’s Chromebooks safe and well-maintained at home.
Check out our field trips for the 2016-2017 school year!
Check out NEW items for BASS